ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show Personalization on Images

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whizzinpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show Personalization on Images
    Posted: 18-July-2008 at 6:30pm
We sell personalized gifts online and were wondering what it take to get a tool that allows our customer to type in their personalization and it will show them how it will look on the product. Is there anything like this available online? Or does it need to be custom programmed. I'm assuming its done in Flash... Here is an example of what i'm talking about.
http://www.personalizationmall.com/Custom-Personalized-Beach-Door-Mat-p6462.prod?sdest=home
netmarketer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netmarketer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2008 at 6:56pm
Hi,

I have inquired about the personalization feature you are requesting and also found that it's done in flash.  You might want to contact a flash developer for a price quote and then have it implemented into product cart.  Another option is to contact the site owner from personalizationmall and have him refer you. 

I don't know much about programming but maybe he could sell you that feature for a discounted price.  A lot of printing websites offer that personalization feature so you can check with them too. 

I look to add that feature later so perhaps we can get a discount if we combine the order.  Let me know what you find out. 

Thanks!

Justin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic