ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PCI Compliance and Backups?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dguzman37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PCI Compliance and Backups?
    Posted: 31-March-2014 at 9:59am
Hi,

I am running into the problem that when I scan the site to make sure it is PCI Compliant it finds the error that there are backup files accessible on the site.  It seems to suggest that adding ".1" to the viewcategories.asp page it shows a backup file.  I can't seem to get it to pass PCI Complaince since it keeps stating this error.  Any help appreciated! Thanks!
dguzman37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dguzman37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-April-2014 at 9:07am
It seems to do it on the test site on EarlyImpact's website demo also.  I thought ProductCart was suppose to be PCI Complaint.  But I can't get it to pass when it does this.  Please help!

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-April-2014 at 7:03pm
If you are running the latest version of ProductCart (v4.7), we can look into this for you once we have received a support ticket. If you are enrolled in the Support Plan, you can submit a support ticket by logging in to your account here:

Scroll down to the bottom of your account home page, select your license key from the dropdown field and click "Go" to reach the support form.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic