ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quotes for help with Spanish Website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webm1ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quotes for help with Spanish Website
    Posted: 10-November-2010 at 4:28pm
Hi all

I have noticed that a few people on the forum have created spanish language websites using ProductCart.

I have a client that needs a Spanish version of their site and neither of us speaks spanish.

So rather than reinvent the wheel it occurred to me that some people must already have a spanish translated lanuages.asp file. Would anyone be prepared to let us have a copy and at what cost? We will be using productcart version 4.

Obviously we will also need the content pages and product details translated into spanish too, and also have the final site proof read.  Any quotes for costs would be appreciated.

Thankyou
intour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2010 at 5:52pm
If you don't get the response you are looking for let me know. I have a friend who has been living in Spain for the last 10 years. I'm sure she do the translation for you for a reasonabe price
Nigel
Innerview
Productcart Platinum Reseller
Web Design/Hosting/Virtual Tours
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2010 at 5:55pm
I too sent the word along to a gal who lives in Florida but was born in Colombia and should be able to do translation work.  Please send me your e-mail address and I'll have her contact you directly.
webm1ss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webm1ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-November-2010 at 2:16am
Thanks both.

I realise that I will need the product details etc translating by someone. 

I also hoped that as some of you already have the languages.asp file translated then you might sell me a copy, which would be a saving on having it fully translated again. 

Thanks
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-November-2010 at 11:02am
The only non-English site I have a role in is one that uses Google translator to flip stuff from English to Spanish.  I sent you a PM - let me know if you wish an introduction to a gal who would love to do the translation.
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-November-2010 at 9:08pm
There are definitely many, many ProductCart merchants that run storefronts translated into Spanish. I would just contact some of them and see if they are willing to share the translation (free of charge or for a fee).

For example, do a search for the product details page with language set to "Spanish" (you will see several Web sites in Spanish in the search results).

We hope this helps!

Edited by earlyimp - 11-November-2010 at 9:08pm
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
icamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-December-2010 at 3:06pm
Hi webm1ss:

I'm running a site in spanish.  I can help you with the trasnlated files that you need at 0 cost.
I've been working hard with ProductCart language since 4 years.

Sincerely. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic