ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gift Wrapping an order, not an item

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick_N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gift Wrapping an order, not an item
    Posted: 13-November-2007 at 6:01pm

OK here's my next request. Allow the store admin the option of setting up the gift wrap section based on each order as opposed to each item. My customers can have several items sent to a recipient, but are forced to pay gift wrap charges on each item. What I do is add a note on the store (not professional imho) telling them to add only one item as a gift wrap option, then I gift wrap the whole order in one pretty little box.

A simple check box to override individual items could allow the customer to add the gift wrap to the order instead. OK it's not as simple as a checkboz, but you get the idea.

Thanks,

Rick

EveningSecrets Lingerie...what 'every body' wants
EveningSecrets Lingerie
Sarah G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-December-2007 at 9:43am
I too feel this would be a more useful option.
Right now it is all rather odd.

Sarah
Sarah
Rick_N View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick_N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-December-2007 at 2:56pm

Hi Sarah,

I edited some files so now it doesn't matter how many items they select they are only charged once for the gift wrap option. There were a few files I had to edit if I recall. You can test it on my site if you like and I can send you the files if you feel this will work for you.

www.eveningsecrets.com

EveningSecrets Lingerie...what 'every body' wants
EveningSecrets Lingerie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic