ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

User requests PW, gets blank PW in e-mail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianRoden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: User requests PW, gets blank PW in e-mail
    Posted: 12-March-2008 at 11:12am

I got the following e-mail yesterday from the person who answers customer service calls for our ProductCart-based site.

I have received two customer complaints today regarding password issues from when they are trying to retrieve their patterns. Both customers placed orders but when they click on the link and try to enter their passwords to retrieve the patterns. The system told them that the passwords were invalid. They both requested their passwords from the system and received emails that would say " Your password is ______" but no password was listed. I hope this helps you wiht the problem.

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-March-2008 at 11:35am
Hi Brian,
   I would raise a problem ticket with Early Impact for this if I were you.
It's also worth testing it yourself by requesting a password for a test user (you may need to create one first).

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic