ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adding video to product page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ventmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding video to product page
    Posted: 13-May-2011 at 10:54am
Is there a way to upload videos to the product page by adding an additional field to the List of Cart Array Assignments?
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2011 at 11:14am
Here is an easy way to make that happen.  The following site has our tabbed product page module installed.  Just paste YouTube (for example) embed code into a tab.

Is that what you have in mind?
intour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2011 at 5:05am
I recently added Greg's tabbed product page module to one of my stores. It is well worth having.

Gregs Mod makes the whole process so easy to use and edit from the ProdcutCart control panel so that anyone can add extra tabbed information using the familiar product description windows.

In theory you could add tabs yourself as it is supported but it requires extra coding and managing the input is not simple so my own customers would struggle.

I can highly recommend this mod.

Nigel
Innerview
Productcart Platinum Reseller
Web Design/Hosting/Virtual Tours
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic