ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing a State in Address

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidjiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing a State in Address
    Posted: 28-August-2007 at 12:38pm
For some reason I'm missing one whole State (Connecticut) in my customer address drop down selection and shipping address selection. Not sure how this happened. I wasn't sure exactly which file manages all of the states. If it's a matter of just replacing a file, I could simply replace that file if someone from PC can send it to me. I would prefer replacing the file if possible because I am not sure if any other states are missing. I haven't submitted a ticket because I figured someone out there could have the same problem and need direction. But if I need to, then please let me know. :)
Thanks for the help in advance!

Linda - I wish I knew ASP.
To view my ever evolving site click the "www" button below. :)
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-August-2007 at 12:52pm
You can add the state back from your control panel "Settings > Manage States".
fidjiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidjiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-August-2007 at 1:03pm
Oh...awesome! Perfect. All I did was clicked on "restore default settings" at the bottom of the page and Connecticut appeared. Thanks!
I feel really silly.
fidjiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidjiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-August-2007 at 1:15pm
Okay so I restored Connecticut but I removed the states which were unchecked including, "Australian Capital Territory" which has the same abbreviation as Connecticut which is "CT" and when I removed it Connecticut disapeared again. :(   So I edited the abbreviation for the "Australian Capital Territory" to ACT instead of CT and then removed it and Connecticut was still there. So before removing states make sure they don't have the same abbreviation or they'll both disappear and you'll have to add them later. Just something for future fixes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic