ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Excellent PC Support Experience

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Excellent PC Support Experience
    Posted: 29-September-2008 at 1:17pm
I just wanted to post my extremely positive interaction I had with PC support. I know prospective customers will read these forums.

I had PC move my install to a new host. This host offers a specialized software package that I want to run along side PC. The host control panel was unfamiliar and incompletely configured for my account. Cedric at PC worked and worked on this without giving up through last weekend. It took several trouble tickets at my host and who knows how much Cedric communicated directly. He was apologizing to me for the time it was taking, but, frankly, I didn't see it as his fault at all. I just want to say I am extremely pleased with the support he gave me and wouldn't hesitate to recommend PC to anyone. Thank you Cedric!!!! (And sorry!)
carstone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-November-2008 at 10:44am
Saved by Cedric again. Incredibly, I somehow misplaced my password after the site was set aside for a couple of months while we worked on a non-production installation. On top of that, I had not set up the admin emails yet, so hitting the reset and send new password only made matters worse. Cedric got it out of my database in about 3 seconds for me. Thanks, Cedric!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic