ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Export amount paid for shipping?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrekLightGear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Export amount paid for shipping?
    Posted: 06-October-2009 at 1:39pm
I'm trying to tally up the total amount paid by customers for shipping in a given month.  I've done plenty of data exports before and see all the different order fields that I can export through the Control Panel but I can't seem to find a way to export the shipping cost.  There's plenty of other details for the shipping (type, address, etc.) just not the amount - am I missing something?   Thanks!
Seth Haber
TrekLightGear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrekLightGear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-October-2009 at 1:45pm
Hmm, nevermind I guess.  I just ran the 'View Sales By Date' report and it looks like it at least gives you a total for the time period for shipping.  That's enough for what I need, but if anyone can tell me a better way to export it and break it down by order like you can do with the rest of the data exports that would be appreciated!
Seth Haber
hotice007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotice007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-October-2009 at 8:00pm
Are you looking for the amount customers paid to you or you paid to the shipping company?
TrekLightGear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrekLightGear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-October-2009 at 8:14pm
The amount customers paid when they placed the order
Seth Haber
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic