ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Memo Type Product Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sujoybose24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Memo Type Product Sale
    Posted: 21-September-2006 at 8:34am
Hi Everybody,
This my 3rd post but till now I haven't got any valid reply from anybody.
So, pls try to help me out . The Problem is in our store we have three types salling process, 1. Invoice, 2. Memo & 3. Return.
But I can't control the Memo type selling process through product cart.
Is there any way to integrade it ? it's very essential for us. So, pls suggest us any way to integarate memo type transaction.

Thanks in advance & try to help me from this complicated sitution.

regards,
Sujoy
Sujoy Bose.
ASP Programmer
netprofits View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netprofits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-September-2006 at 2:48pm
This is the first post I've seen on this. Can you explain in more detail what a Memo type of selling is and how it is different from a standard product cart order?
NetProfits Internet Consulting

Certified ProductCart Developer

Our Site
sujoybose24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sujoybose24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-September-2006 at 1:21am

Hi netprofits,

Thank u for ur kind interest on the problem. The Memo selling means customer will purchase any product without paying the price of product & they can return the product if they won't like it or they can partially return & purchase the order item on qty basis. We can only authorize theire credit card & capture only shipping & insurance of the item at the time of Memo type transaction.

I hope it will clarify ur query for Memo type transaction. Please help me if u have any suggession abt Memo type transaction.

Thanks again for ur kind support & help .

Regards,

Sujoy

Sujoy Bose.
ASP Programmer
netprofits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netprofits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-September-2006 at 7:13am
Wow, that would require quite a bit of custom programming. Here is a possible workaround but will require manual processing of the orders on your end. What if you created a coupon code for 100% discount of the product amount that a customer could use for a memo order. That way they only pay the shipping/insurance fee at the time of the order. From the control panel you can modify the order to change quantities and dollar amounts, even add/remove products and reprocess the order. But I think you can only do that when the order is in Pending Status.
NetProfits Internet Consulting

Certified ProductCart Developer

Our Site
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic