ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to move closer to the Root folder?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kittens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to move closer to the Root folder?
    Posted: 31-December-2006 at 2:43pm

I see an article on how to move the home.asp page to the root folder. Fowever is the /productcart/ folder necessary? I mean can the productcart folder be the root folder rather than in it?  I would like to perhaps move the whole cart up by removing the whole /productcart/ folder, renaming the /pc/ folder to /store/ or /shop/.

I understand that if a website is integrated with a store than it is great to be a few levels deep, but if the store is the website than I would like to know how to customize it closer.

Does anyone have a link for this? Or do I just have wishful thinking? Any responses would be great.

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-December-2006 at 3:07pm
We cannot offer support when the folder hierarchy has been changed... there are just too many issues that could be related to this.  The 'ProductCart' folder can be renamed per the instructions  in Appendix G of the User Guide, but it should not be removed.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic