ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recommended items...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diaper Junction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recommended items...
    Posted: 10-June-2008 at 10:56am
Is there a way to show the price of a recommended item when cross selling? Also, would it be possible to have a tick box up under the product options to add an extra item? (Maybe I should post that in suggestions?)

I like the idea of the cross selling, I would just like to be able to move it up on the page and not have all the wording that preceeds the recommended items. I think a tick box is easy enough for the customer to figure out without all the verbiage.

Ideas?

Melanie
Diaper Junction

Edited by Diaper Junction - 10-June-2008 at 10:56am
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2008 at 12:49pm
Hi Melanie,
  Ditching / changing the text is very straight forward :-
In file : includes/languages.asp
The text is in variable
english_viewPrd_cs3

IF you want tick boxes then the BTO version would definitely do the job - They become product options instead of cross selling items.
I've not used cross selling at all myself, but I took a very brief look at cs.asp - the code which displays the cross selling items and there is code in there for checkboxes and radio buttons. I haven't the time right now to work through it to see when tickboxes are shown though - Have you tried all the options in the admin panels?

Anyone who uses cross selling know the quick answer to this one?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic