ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Generate Navigation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-June-2008 at 1:56pm
I'm glad that I brought the issue forward for discussion but for now I guess we'll just go with custom category code in the navigation, it runs fast enough even on localhost, and not worry about the "Generate Navigation" function. There are other functions to generate site maps so we'll probably be fine in ignoring "Generate Navigation".
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-June-2008 at 2:36pm
Hi cmason,
  I'm just another user of ProductCart like yourself, but I do know EA keep a keen eye on the forums as well as direct requests for enhancements - and this also impacts on their change/enhancement planning.  Obviously they have large numbers of requests competing for their time and attention, so not all of them make it into the product and those that do may take a while. In the meanwhile we have the freedom to implement any enhancement we wish ourselves, which is a great strenth of ProductCart, with the caveat that we are responsible for maintaining them of course.

Discussion is the meat and drink of Forums  - I think it's great :-)
cmason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-June-2008 at 2:51pm
I also enjoy discussion because I wonder "is it just me" and sometimes I learn that it is just me and sometimes I learn that others have the issues. With this discussion at least one other user does have the same problem and there's been enough postings so that any one else having the same issue will no that they're not alone.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic