ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Price Not Visible On Category Page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Price Not Visible On Category Page
    Posted: 05-January-2009 at 3:25pm

In my store, I have several categories. In each category there is a thumbnail image of the BTO Products with the product name, “Price:”, “List Price:” (marked out) and “You Save:” (reflecting savings). All products are configured similarly. However, in one category three products do not show “Price”, “List Price” and “You Save”. I have compared these products to the other products in the category and everything appears to be set the same.

In Details, under “Prices & BTO Settings” all prices are entered and the check box for “Show Savings” has been selected.  Hide Default Price is NOT selected. Hide Default Configuration is selected. Skip Product Details Page is NOT selected. Disallow Purchasing (quoting only) has “Yes-Show Prices” selected.

Under Inventory Settings, Disregard Stock is selected. Product is Drop Shipped. Under “Other Settings” “Active” is the only item selected. It is not a downloadable product and there are no custom fields set up.

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-January-2009 at 4:05pm
From the description of the situation either the price is 0 or "Hide BTO Price" is set - This is set via a checkbox "When the default price is very small, use this option to hide it".
nas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-January-2009 at 7:58am

I have already considered those and checked them both. From the category area, when I click to open up the product description page, the price, list price, and savings is listed there. On the configuration page, the base price is also reflected.

These three items are set up identically, as far as I can tell, to all other items in that category, however their prices are not visible on the category page whereas the prices and savings of the other items are, which makes these three items stand out.
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-January-2009 at 8:53am
Hi Nas,
  In that case please raise a support ticket so we can login to your site and investigate further.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic