ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > Apparel Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Mod - Color/Size Matrix

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Mod - Color/Size Matrix
    Posted: 13-December-2007 at 11:32pm

We have completed the following script modification:
http://www.greybearddesign.com/productcart/color-size-matrix /

gmoneyreg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoneyreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2008 at 3:00pm
What about an option for dropdowns rather than a grid view?

Best when used in conjunction with the List View with the ability to add multiple products to the cart in one step display option.

For example: Choose size from a dropdown menu, and enter quantity...done on multiple lines for multiple items and added to the Cart at once.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-February-2008 at 2:43am

Feel free to contact us to develop such an option as a custom development effort.  I'd have to give some thought as to what this might involve.

avalight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avalight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-November-2008 at 11:24pm
Hi Greg or EI:
In looking at your matrix, it reminded me of another idea I had for PC, a quickorder page.  Many times, our customers know what they want by product number from our catalog.  Rather than going through each category, then to the product, then to the drop downs for options, it would cool to have one place to place the order.  The customer would enter a product code (SKU), which then would fill the rest of the line with the drop down boxes for the options that pertain to that SKU.  They would make their selection, enter a quantity and move to the next line.  At the end, save to cart, check out and bam, they are done. 
This would even work for in house phone orders.
Has anyone done this?  Any costs estimates?
Thanks
Curt
Curt
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-November-2008 at 2:53am
I've done no work in  regard to such a project.  I do happen to know that http://www.confetti.com/store/pc/quickorder.asp has built such a "quick order" tool, but it is not quite designed the way you describe it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic