ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > QuickBooks Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quickbooks Progress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quickbooks Progress
    Posted: 18-January-2008 at 8:52pm

Hello,

Is there any news on the progress of a more updated version of the Quickbooks integration module? Hopefully with automatic order downloading from ProductCart into Quickbooks! This has been at the absolute top of our wishlist since switching to ProductCart about a year ago and has to be right up there at the top of many other current & potential users as well.

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-January-2008 at 10:50am

Yes, we are aware that there is a big demand for an update QuickBooks module for ProductCart. We do plan to use the Web Connector to allow for a "live", bi-directional connection between QuickBooks Financials and ProductCart.

Our development team has been busy with all kinds of projects and updates, and this has delayed the new QuickBooks modules.

As you might have seen by reading our e-mail updates and by looking at other postings on these forums, we are currently finalizing:

The former is virtually done. The latter is in BETA 2 and will be released in February. We will likely have a beta of the new QuickBooks integration available in the spring.

The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
IMAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-January-2008 at 11:40am
Does it make sense to take the existing Quickbooks add-on or wait until the spring new release?
Stuck View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-January-2008 at 1:51pm

Thank you for your reply Earlyimp!

You guys & gals have been quite busy with the programming/developing of new addon features, there is no doubt there!

I just wanted to voice my opinion as to the importance of a more modernized Quickbooks order importer, especially considering the number of QB users out here in need of an efficient way to get ProductCart orders into QB. I personally view StoneEdge as being more of a higher end solution (with a fairly steep learning curve & cost) than our company really needs, thus a realtime QB integration will be the ideal setup for our small company. So, I will keep an anxious eye open for the revised QB module details!

sdalan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdalan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-January-2008 at 5:12pm
I second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth this need. :-)
bradzdotcom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradzdotcom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-February-2008 at 5:40pm

add me to that list also.

it's the first thing the client asked me when i used the "Q" word.

...just another newbie, probably asking the same old questions...
RobertZ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-March-2008 at 6:53pm

I will add my 7th, 8th, 9 and 10th to the request..

:)

Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-April-2008 at 12:41pm
Did everyone see this post?  Please post your feedback to ensure we know about the features you need.
http://www.earlyimpact.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1492&am p;PN=1
Smiley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smiley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-April-2008 at 9:35pm

You can add me to the list of people in a hurry to see an updated QB Add-On.

We've got the present version of the PC QB export working, but the import to QB always fails if any of the items in a transaction are aseembly items.  We definitely need this add-on to support assembled items.

Ian

sdalan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdalan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-April-2008 at 10:02pm
It is a bit tedious but if you edit the IIF file created by exporting from QB you can fool the addon into allowing you to map to a the PC item. You must model the entry on a regular INV item, disgarding the BOM items that make up the assembly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic