ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > QuickBooks Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems with QuickBooks 2007

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuncalNutrition Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems with QuickBooks 2007
    Posted: 11-April-2008 at 2:26pm

Hi all,

We are a new company using Quickbooks Pro 2007 standard edition. We purchased Product Cart & the QC Addon in Oct 2007 and have updated it with the updates.

We have set up all of our inventory items in Product Cart. I created our new company file in QB as per the instructions in the PC manual (QB Addon) and tried importing Inventory items from PC into QC. I got to the part in the PC-QB wizard where i identified all the inventory items, and hit the download button for it to be imported into QB. Nothing happened.

I Erased all of the QB Addon files off of the server - all the QB Export & Import and QBK_ files from our database, then reloaded a fresh QB Addon files back onto the database. The wizard picks right back up where I left off and did not refresh to the beginning of the QB Addon wizard.

What is going on? Is the current QB addon for PC unable to sync the Inventory items from PC into QB 2007? How do I get a new fresh QC addon Wizard start up apllication screen?

Am I to assume that the current QB addon will not work with QB 2007? It seems to mention QB 2004 in the manual

Help please.

Dan.

dan@suncalnutrition.com

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-April-2008 at 2:38pm

The QuickBooks Add-on cannot sync inventory between ProductCart and QuickBooks.  As mentioned in the first post in this thread, we have already started development of the next generation of QuickBooks Add-On, which will use the QuickBooks Web Connector API to allow for a much more robust integration between ProductCart and the QuickBooks data, including inventory synchronization.

The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
SuncalNutrition View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuncalNutrition Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-April-2008 at 2:48pm

I am not talking about having inventory numbers/levels sync'd between QB and PC. I am wanting to know how to copy the items stored in our PC database and add them to a fresh QB company as items in the item list. Can this be done using QB 2007, because I have tried using the wizard and going step by step in the QB OPC manual and nothing appears in the QC company items list when I tried.

Dan.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic