ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who has the best Image Widget?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who has the best Image Widget?
    Posted: 02-May-2008 at 9:20pm
I have recently become interested in the importance of providing excellent graphical images for customers. IMO web 2.0 is really driving user experience through visual engagement. The PC AJAX utility does a reasonable job. I was looking at some member's sites and http://www.preciouselement.com (by Jackalope) is a nice job.

I am currently looking at concepts that are more engaging and work better than a static page.
Two tools have recommended themselves to me:

1. MagicZoom http://www.magictoolbox.com/magiczoom/

2. The accordian and tabbed widgets bundled now-a-days with Dreamweaver.

I was wondering if anyone had other javascript widgets, AJAX or favorite concepts to share.......
florb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote florb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2008 at 11:48am
Amazing! just what i have been looking for. Thanks Geoff. I would like to see somthing like this as a add on for product cart.
florb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote florb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2008 at 11:50am
PS... do you know how to integrate magic zoom or others alike into product cart?
geoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2008 at 12:22pm
Florb
 - sorry you are on your own to do the implementation. It will be pretty simple though. Just modify viewprd.asp to replace PC's object. I think you also will need to redesign the page layout to allow for the areas that you define.

At least that is how I am planning on using it. I do not have yet - so I cannot give you first hand experienceExclamation.
florb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote florb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2008 at 3:40am
Geof,

Thanks for that. At least i now know where to start... let me know how you get on. Or if there is anyone else out there that knows this let me know... If i fail at it. which is likely! i would be willing to pay somone to do this.

slinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2008 at 6:07pm
Highslide works great for us. Pretty easy to install as well.

http://vikjavev.no/highslide/

The MagicZoom product also looks very nice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic