ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > QuickBooks Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Understanding QB Add-On

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loracady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Understanding QB Add-On
    Posted: 17-June-2008 at 5:17pm

I want to make sure I understand this Add-On.  (I've already purchased it, but now it looks like it won't work for me.)  We use QB Enterprise Edition 2008.  All our customers (which are many) have their own account, organized by last name in QuickBooks.  Most of our customers are unique visitors.  My hope was that I could use the QuickBooks Add-On to import each customer and his order, so that I can use QuickBooks for printing invoices and for shipping - not ProductCart.  After reading the manual more closely, it appears that I cannot create an account for each customer.  Instead, I can only (relatively easily) import sales data to a generic customer account like "Online Sales?"  I think I am understanding this correctly, but just to make sure: If I have 50 unique customers a day, will I have to manually enter each customer, and then "map" each order to the manually created customers?  (I understand that QB does not recommend the use of .iif files anymore. I also understand that EI does not recommend the use of the Add-On with Enterprise, but I learned that too late to do much good.)  It just looks like I wasted my $ on the Add-On.  Do I understand everything correctly?

Edited by loracady - 17-June-2008 at 5:18pm
www.TheSleepShop.com
RobertZ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-June-2008 at 8:15pm
Sry, no specific help with your problem, but EI do offer a 30 day guarantee on their software.

Edited by RobertZ - 17-June-2008 at 8:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic