ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3rd Party Shipping Calc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Diaper Junction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diaper Junction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3rd Party Shipping Calc
    Posted: 08-July-2008 at 3:29pm

So glad you got it fixed!

Melanie
Diaper Junction
macleather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macleather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2008 at 3:22pm
Diaper Junction,

You're a life saver. I didn't even see that sentance about moving to the production server. Just Old Eyes I guess Geek

It worked like a charm. Thanks for the advice Clap

Alan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diaper Junction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-July-2008 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by macleather macleather wrote:

Thanks Diaper Junction,

I am signed up and have the appropriate information in Control Panel but when I get to the Choose Shipping page, only UPS appears. I guess I'll submit a ticket on this.

I appreciate your response.

Alan

Did you contact the USPS and ask them to move you over to the production server? If you have everything entered and are on their production server, then definately submit a ticket. PC staff are very quick to resolve any issues and I'm sure you'll have it up and running in no time!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macleather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-July-2008 at 6:03pm
Thanks Diaper Junction,

I am signed up and have the appropriate information in Control Panel but when I get to the Choose Shipping page, only UPS appears. I guess I'll submit a ticket on this.

I appreciate your response.

Alan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diaper Junction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-July-2008 at 5:50pm
To use USPS real time rates, you need to sign up for USPS's web tools. This is free and fairly straightforward.

Look in the PC manual to see what you need to do. No need for a third party program. Once you get signed up with USPS, you just plug in your user name and password and the server setting.

Melanie
Diaper Junction

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macleather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-July-2008 at 11:06pm
I must be missing something. I have UPS and USPS as shipping options set up in control panel with USPS set as default. When I test purchase and get to the shipping selection page, there is no selection. Only UPS shows up and there is no other choice.Confused It appears as though only UPS is available.

Is it possible to use a 3rd party shipping realtime calculator which only requires HTML code be inserted? Here is a link to the one I'm talking about.
http://auctioninc.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=2
It seems quite complete, accurate and easy and inexpensive. I think it would be well received by customers.

Anyone done anything like this?

Alan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic