Can I Edit MS SQL database

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I Edit MS SQL database
    Posted: 26-July-2008 at 7:30pm
There are no restrictions in terms of your ability to edit the ProductCart source code or database.  Keep in mind though that it may be more difficult for you to install updates when you edit the code. In addition, we will not be able to provide technical support to the areas of the cart that have been modified.  Please review the following information from our WIKI for more specific guidelines:

http://wiki.earlyimpact.com/developers/editcode?s[]=source&s[]=code#guidelines_for_editing_productcart_s_asp_source_code

Also, make sure to adhere to the following practices if you customize the software:

http://wiki.earlyimpact.com/how_to/sanitize_strings
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
313-313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313-313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-July-2008 at 7:11pm
Hi
I am planning to buy the standard version of PC. Does Early Impact allow you to make changes to the database? Eg. Adding tables or adding additional fields to the MS SQL database. Reason to ask this question is that I will be writing a front end windows application that will be using PC's MS SQL database.  Will there be any issues if later on I decide to update to BTO version?

thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic