ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > Apparel Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Apparel showing currently out of stock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBP Limited Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apparel showing currently out of stock
    Posted: 05-August-2008 at 4:33am

Hi,

I've set up a size option group and option attributes in ProductCart using the Apparel add-on. I think I've set up the option group and option attributes correctly as the list is visible on the product page. The problem I'm having is instead of showing the options it showing currently out of stock.

The list is for shoe sizes, it doesn't need any price changes depending on the size chosen. It doesn't need to change any other options. It is only used so the admin know what size of shoe to send.

Would someone be able to give me some pointers on where I could be going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Wayne.

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-August-2008 at 5:03am
In the apparel add-on each item has it's own stock level. Have you created the sub-products as they are what have the stock levels?
The WIKI has good documentation on the apparel add-on. wiki.earlyimpact.com/apparel_add-on/apparel_add-on
RBP Limited View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBP Limited Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-August-2008 at 5:28am
I'll have a look and let you know the out come. Cheers wayne
Casualist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Casualist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-October-2008 at 9:56pm
I am having this same problem, stock level on subproducts are all updated. Interestingly, if i change the second option drop down (color) from currently out of stock to currently out of stock) the first option group changes to reflect the sizes offered, the inventory level does not show up anyway. PLEASE HELP !!!
Brendan Reid
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-October-2008 at 10:33pm
If you are not tracking inventory levels for this product, please make certain the "disregard stock" is set for the base product and the subproducts.  That's probably the issue.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic