ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SSL seal placement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vppaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SSL seal placement
    Posted: 11-May-2006 at 2:00am
Where do you place the SSL cert seal(godaddy turbo SSL)? I have received a small javascript code that I was told to insert it into one of my pages. I would think it goes in my footer.asp but not sure how. They said it would take a day or two for it to appear after I place the code. Should I place the code than wait until it pops up and then place it into a table and position it?
Thanks,
netprofits View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netprofits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2006 at 4:12pm
Yes, the header.asp or footer.asp would be the best place to place your code if you want the SSL seal to show up on all pages of your web site. To have it show up on the bottom of all pages, use the footer.asp. If you want it to show up on the left side under your navigation then use header.asp.
NetProfits Internet Consulting

Certified ProductCart Developer

Our Site
vppaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vppaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2006 at 1:05am
Thank You netprofits
I figured it out and put it into a layer (in the header) in Dreamweaver it took a while for a good placement but I got it. I am totally new to this and had no idea what to do with it at the time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic