ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XML Error?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2008 at 2:18pm
It should not.  Please print your xml out to a msg box and paste it here so we can see it.  
dubya008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubya008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2008 at 3:23pm
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?><GetOrderDetailsRequest><PartnerID>Webgis
tix</PartnerID><PartnerPassword>webgisix</PartnerPassword><PartnerKey>PXP-LED82I
0PUH7ZD9968ESWJ8I93A</PartnerKey><OrderID>7</OrderID></GetOrderDetailsRequest>

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ProductCartResponse><RequestStatus>100</RequestStatus><ErrorList><ErrorCode>101
</ErrorCode><ErrorDesc>Invalid XML document</ErrorDesc></ErrorList></ProductCart
Response>

dubya008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubya008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2008 at 5:46pm
Never Mind i've found the problem. Thank you for all of the help
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2008 at 5:48pm
Hi dubya008, if you have some time let us know. We can add it to the troubleshooting tips.
dubya008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubya008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-November-2008 at 12:23pm
I'm not certain but i have a sneaky suspicion that it had to do with the tabs in the XML statement. The one that you gave to me (besides the first line) was the same as mine.

Don't Know if this is the correct place to ask this but how long is an order in the cart considered new?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic