ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > QuickBooks Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ProductCart Synchronizer Install Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knifepro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ProductCart Synchronizer Install Problem
    Posted: 08-March-2009 at 2:08pm

I am having trouble connecting to my site with the web connector. I am getting a can't verify certificate error when I try to activate the web connector.

I believe it is a problem with setting up the application directory. I am getting a run-time error when I try to go to my administration site to ProductCartWC.asmx.

I followed the directions and created the virual directory. I created it under default websites and my website directory. I am getting the error either way.

Edited by knifepro - 08-March-2009 at 2:16pm
Brian

brian@theknifeprofessional.com
brian@heartlandbraidedrugs.com
www.theknifeprofessional.com
www.heartlandbraidedrugs.com
ProductCart v4.7
QuickBooks Sync
Mobile
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-March-2009 at 6:10pm
Hi Brian,

There is no virtual directory to create. The "QuickBooks" directory is not a virtual directory. It is a standard folder within your Control Panel folder (called "pcadmin", but normally renamed). If you transferred the Synchronizer files to the "pcadmin" folder, then the "QuickBooks" folder is automatically there, and "webservice" is one of its subfolders. "webservice" is the folder that you need to turn into an application folder.

Depending on where you are hosted, the specific steps to take to make a folder an application folder are different.

Edited by earlyimp - 08-March-2009 at 6:11pm
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic