ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seeking new QB Synch Info From Forum Members

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinitystores Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seeking new QB Synch Info From Forum Members
    Posted: 18-March-2009 at 4:41pm

Hi:

I have been researching PC and all the wonderful features and am almost ready buy.  However...

I was hoping that all the PC Forum members would have already jumped onto the new PC/QB Synch mod but I see little to no input.  One person inquired about PC/QB Synch on 03.10 but no responses from anyone.

I was also hoping that the PC support team would have jumped all over this new mod and filled the Forum with more information.

I realize that EI has a solid informational page but I assumed that 100s of users would desire to add this new mod and I was looking forward to reading about all their new and real life stories about utilizing the new mod before I decide to go with PC. 

I have been researching (over researching) other carts and QB Synch programs such as those by PDG and and Homestead, etc., but I keep coming back to EI because of the great PC features and informative Forum members. 

I can't be the only ecommerce owner desperate to advance to a relatively real-time QB Synch program and move on from burdensome manual duel entries into customer/accounting systems or end of day batch programs.  Or am I?

Do any users, developers, or EI people have any comments?  Maybe my timing is off since the mod is so new and no one has yet to have the strong desire or opportunity to use this mod?

Thank you very much for any responses and information to my first posting.

John O'Brien
Owner/Manager
Trinity Stores
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-March-2009 at 5:10pm
John, the new synch tool was released earlier this month.  I have 2 clients who have licensed it, and only one who has started using it.  He's pretty new to PC and QB, so he's still busy getting everyting going. 

I suspect the issue is that not many store owners have had the opportunity in 2 weeks to adopt the new feature and to have fully flushed out their implementation, or have a lot of experience with it.

No worries though - EI products are great stuff with strong support and I'm sure time will reveal that the new tool is nothing short of wonderful.

Edit for spelling.  Sheesh...

Edited by Greg Dinger - 18-March-2009 at 5:12pm
trinitystores View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinitystores Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2009 at 9:35am

Hi Greg:

Thanks for the reply.  Your answer confirmed my suspicion that the QB Synch is too new to find reviews from users.

I have seen your name often in the forum and Katharina also recommended you to me as a potential developer.  I have an extensive list of items researched and ideas and plans and thoughts for revamping my entire antiquated ecommerce site (1996 shopping cart) as well developing a new, much simplier, sister site.  I would like to discuss the options of different levels of service that you might be able to provide.  I need an initial consultation as I am making myself a bit crazy with all the data gathering and research and choices.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping and if you would first like to see a “thought paper” so that you can get an idea of what I am trying to accomplish.

PS:  What do you mean by “Edit for spelling.  Sheesh...”?  Was my introductory post that poorly written?  I do see two typos of mine :).

I hope it is appropriate that I include my contact information here.

Peace.

John P. O’Brien

Owner/Manager

Trinity Stores

www.trinitystores.com

info@trinitystores.com

Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2009 at 10:17am
The "sheesh" referred to my own spelling errors in my response.
avalight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avalight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-March-2009 at 12:58pm
Greg, I have always spelled it  "Geesch" Smile

Curt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic