ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Multiple language support in v3?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amgqmp1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multiple language support in v3?
    Posted: 28-June-2006 at 2:42pm
I have a time-sensitive question for our company...we need multiple language support out of ProductCart.  Before I invest the resources to customize 2.76p, I'd like to know if there will be anything along these lines in v3?  I don't want to start pouring resources into the project with just a week before the estimated release of v3...but, the decision is very time sensitive for us.
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-June-2006 at 3:04pm
Adding multi language support is a substantial project, and is not going to be available in v3.  There is a good chance however that it will be available in our .NET version which will be released later next year.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
amgqmp1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amgqmp1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-June-2006 at 3:52pm
Can you tell more more about the "languages.asp" file in the /includes/ folder?
If I put unique localized languages into that file (following the structure already in-place for English), could I accomplish my task of multiple language support?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic