ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Navigation problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2009 at 12:11pm
Hi,
   You just need to add it into your header.asp file, where the other CSS files are linked to.
Of course, your completely free to edit the contents of the file, or create your own custom CSS file, but it's a good starting point.
cs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2009 at 12:22pm
I added this line to header.asp

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="pcheaderfooter.css" />

and it looks better now.  Thanks!  It is amazing how much difference a single line makes.

Now, I just need to add a few other odds and ends, like a search box, tidy things up a bit, and I'll be fixed up and ready to go.

Will you take a look and make any suggestions? 
cs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2009 at 12:26pm
On second thought, it doesn't look right anymore because there are two column in the center of the page and all the info is scrunched up into the right hand column.  Why?
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2009 at 12:34pm
Hi,
    See : wiki.earlyimpact.com/how_to - There's a link there to several things including how to add a search box.
For styling the CSS I like to use Firefox with the Web Developer add-on, which allows you to edit the CSS "on the fly" and then save the amended CSS files, ready to upload to your site and become the live CSS.   https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/60
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2009 at 12:41pm
Hi,
    It looks like there's a mistake in your header / footer.

<td class="pcColumnSpacer"></td>
        <td id="pcCenter">

appears twice.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic