ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Activating FedEx Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Russ Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russ Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Activating FedEx Error
    Posted: 26-August-2009 at 12:52am
Thanks to support, I found out that Ampersand characters cannot be used with the Company name. Once I changed that, it worked just fine.
Russ Miller
GFX Internet Services
http://www.gfxinternetservices.com
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-August-2009 at 5:51pm
Hi Russ,  we have no other reports of this.  You will need to open up a ticket and provide us all the details that you are placing in the registration form.  You can send us a screen shot if you want.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russ Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-August-2009 at 5:25pm
Thanks for the response Matt.

The cart was using MSXML2 v6.0 Parser, so I changed that to v3.0.

I also verified that all fields were filled out and that the 9 digit account number has no dashes or dots.

Any other ideas?
Russ Miller
GFX Internet Services
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-August-2009 at 5:02pm
You do not need SSL for testing.  Just make sure you have filled out every form field.  Your account number should not have dashes.  You must also be connected to the Internet and have a working XML parser.   You should be using XML parser 3.  To find out, select "Troubleshooting Utility" from the help menu in your control panel.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russ Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-August-2009 at 4:16pm
I noticed when attempting to activate a FedEx account through ProductCart 3.51a I receive the error:

"There was an error processing your request. Please verify all the information you want to submit is correct, then try again."

I didn't see a detailed error in the logs and was wondering if someone could shed some light on this issue.

I verified that the FedEx account is active as the client has been using it for some time. This is a development site without a SSL certificate so my first thought was that possibly a SSL certificate needs to be installed for it to communicate to FedEx.
Russ Miller
GFX Internet Services
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic