ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Content Pages Browse and tree

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpgmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Content Pages Browse and tree
    Posted: 27-January-2010 at 6:13pm
I am a bit confused on how to work the "Browsing" the content pages from my http://www.tastefulgarden.com/store/pc/viewPages.asp page.  When I click on the link for one of the upper level pages ie "Growing Tips" (http://www.tastefulgarden.com/store/pc/viewPages.asp?idpage=3&iPageSize=), it takes me to that page and then at the bottom, it lists all of the other pages that are second level to that one with links and thumbnails.

How do I make these same second level links appear when the upper level page is visited from another link or from my Navigation?  Confused  Is this possible?

If I hardcode the links to the pages in separately, then when the page is visited through viewPages.asp the links will be duplicated on the page.

Cindy

The Tasteful Garden

www.tastefulgarden.com
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-March-2010 at 1:55am
Hi Cindy,

are you still having issues? A content page that contains "sub-pages" should link to those sub-pages regardless of whether the page is visited directly or from the "viewPages.asp" page.

So when you ask "How do I make these same second level links appear when the upper level page is visited from another link or from my Navigation?": those links should always appear.

If they are not, please give us a specific example of how to reproduce the issue.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic