ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

error testing checkout in test mode

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote synergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: error testing checkout in test mode
    Posted: 04-February-2010 at 1:15pm
Hi, this has been a painful 14months that we have been setting this product up, we are finally to were we think we can test the checkout, but going through the checkout in test mode, when we get to the end we get a generic error message: "there was a problem incompleting your order. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact customer support to review your order."

I have been through the troubleshooter, and all things show as being correct, can anyone please give suggestions as to what I need to look into in this regard? any help would be great, I feel this may be the last straw.... PLEASE HELP!!!!
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-February-2010 at 1:21pm
Hi Synergy, welcome to the forum.
 "incompleting your order" ? Me-thinks you are missing a space :-) 
The troubleshooter only covers settings to do with general store configuration - issues that cause quite a few problems. Specific problems to do with payment gateways etc are not covered - as there are many gateways. Please raise a support ticket so we can investigate.
synergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote synergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-February-2010 at 1:23pm
in completing* Sorry about that

Edited by synergy - 04-February-2010 at 1:25pm
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-February-2010 at 1:29pm
Hi Synergy, Not a problem :-) 
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-February-2010 at 1:33pm
14 months to setup ProductCart? Assuming your Web hosting account is ready, setting up ProductCart takes minutes, not months. That's why at Early Impact we only charge you $50 to do the setup for you, if you don't want to have to worry about it.

Have you submitted any support tickets asking for help during this time? Let us know the ticket numbers so that we can investigate what happened with your installation.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
synergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote synergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-February-2010 at 2:37pm
I have not submitted any support tickets, Honestly I am coming midway in this project and just trying to find a helpful suggestion into troubleshooting this problem, what is the case that this error shows up, I assume its a default one but is there anyway of getting more info out of it? it happens after I enter the credit card info in and move to the next page.

Also is this something that can be fixed via the control panel? and in regards to the support ticket I dont have access to the login info as of now, working on getting that, so any help that can be given now in the mean time would be great.

btw the order shows in the control panel as incomplete

Edited by synergy - 04-February-2010 at 2:40pm
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-February-2010 at 3:25pm
We do not have enough information to assist you here, and some of the information that we will need (e.g. temporary access to the store's ProductCart Control Panel) is confidential and should certainly not be posted here. Please open a support ticket. If you are unable to do so, please send a message to info at earlyimpact.com with your ProductCart license information. The license key can be found in the file "includes/storeconstants.asp".
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic