ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Intuit Payments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techiet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intuit Payments
    Posted: 25-February-2010 at 9:13pm
I'd love to see you guys integrate with Intuit Payments (gateway).  Intuit only allows about 6 cart options and I do not like ANY of them!!
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-February-2010 at 9:39pm
You can use the ProductCart Synchronizer to send the order to QuickBooks where you can process with Intuit.  That is the way in which ProductCart is integrated at the moment.
techiet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techiet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2010 at 12:30pm
Does it send credit card data?? How would you authorize and capture funds without the use of a gateway?
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2010 at 2:13pm
You would use the offline credit card option.  The credit card would be encrypted and sent to QuickBooks over SSL.  You would use QuickBooks to process the transaction.  Then you return to ProductCart to purge the credit card data.  Let me know if you have any other questions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic