ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ACH Direct Issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tornadodesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ACH Direct Issue
    Posted: 26-February-2010 at 2:47pm
Summary: When users are going through the checkout process after they enter their credit card info and press submit the page refreshes and the payment information is not transferred to ACH Direct. But no error comes up, and nothing shows in the ACH Direct logs.

I'm in need of some assistance. I have a customer's ecommerce store that has been unable to process credit cards through ACH Direct. Everything was working fine until it stopped working.

We upgrade ProductCart to see if upgrading would solve the issue - it did not.

My issue is nearly similar to the one described here.
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2010 at 1:37am
Originally posted by tornadodesign tornadodesign wrote:

Everything was working fine until it stopped working.

When this kind of sudden event happens, our experience tells that that the likely culprit could be one of the following...

(a) SSL has expired, which affects communications between the two systems
(b) Payment gateway credentials have changed or need to be reset
(c) Payment gateway has IP filtering in place and the Web store's IP has changed
(d) Payment gateway has new settings that need to be set or updated
(e) Payment gateway changed the API and did not tell us, so the actual source code needs to be updated.

In the thread that you linked to it's unclear exactly what the issue was, if we read it correctly, but it could be something like (b) or (d) above.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
tornadodesign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tornadodesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-March-2010 at 1:58pm
Thanks, I've ruled out A (SSL certificate is good through 8/2012) and B (re-entered information and it still gives same error).

I'll follow up with ACH Direct I suppose. Also, I thought it was hilarious what you quoted from my original message.
tornadodesign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tornadodesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-March-2010 at 2:30pm
ACH Direct noticed they aren't even listed as a supported payment gateway any more?

http://www.earlyimpact.com/productcart/payment_gateways_authorize-net.asp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic