ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings from a newbie in Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deefed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings from a newbie in Ireland
    Posted: 26-February-2010 at 8:21pm
Hi All

Greetings from the Emerald Isle - just in the process of setting up with a new business using PC4 - so far the ease of use of this cart is amazing.

By luck I found Sean from wmsmerchant services as he helped me with the old shopping cart when I had problems and I hosted with him - he introduced me to PC and just wanted to say compared to the old cart I was using (on my current site) this is a dream.  Sean has some brilliant add-ons and as my main concern was a cart that had SEO functionality.  All I can say is WOW

I can wait to launch my new business and will transfer my current business to PC as well - its a great piece of software.

Sorry for butting in but just wanted to share how happy I was with people who may be considering using htis cart it is so much better than so many out there!
Real Celtic and Irish Jewelry which is designed, made and shipped from Ireland - http://www.123celtic-irish-jewelry.com Great discounts available for St Patricks Day <
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2010 at 9:12pm
Hi Deirdre,

Welcome to the ProductCart community.

I think that you will also find that the folks here on the forum are an awesome community of merchants, developers and designers.
deefed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deefed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2010 at 9:27pm
  Excellent look forward to it!
Real Celtic and Irish Jewelry which is designed, made and shipped from Ireland - http://www.123celtic-irish-jewelry.com Great discounts available for St Patricks Day <
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2010 at 10:24pm
deefed,

You made our day!

What a nice day to end a busy week.

Thank you!
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
deefed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deefed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-February-2010 at 10:33pm
Smile  Glad to hear it.....you guys rock - now that sounds very American - so in Irish - Slan agus beanneacht...thanks for a great product  seriously the tools are just amazing and I am in the midst of organising products and categories.....just did a few ring sizes to night....wow with a touch of a button I did it to 400 products!!   One thing was amazing was Seans batch
image uploading add-on - in a touch of a button I have teh coolest lookigng images!

Time for bed here in Ireland its 03.32 and should have been in bed hours ago but pretty hyped about my new store!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic