ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Feature Recommendation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvlich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Feature Recommendation
    Posted: 01-August-2006 at 7:38pm

Dear Support,

I would like to see some new features for those of us that use your product for membership organizations.

1. The ability to assign customers in groups (ie. groupid), in a seperate table, which each group having its own expiration date. 

2. The ability to to charge a membership fee for access to protected areas of your website on a recurring basis like a yearly subscription based on the group id.

3. The ability to protect asp pages based on groupid and its corresponding expiration date.

The customer databse is such a great tool, I think more people would you is for their "back end" if this feature set and capability was included.

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-August-2006 at 7:44pm

We don't plan to add these features in the near future. So this is certainly a good opportunity for a developer to create an "add-on" that can be marketed to existing or new ProductCart customers.

You may want to see if some of these companies might be interested: www.earlyimpact.com/cpd

The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
Uniforms guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uniforms guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-August-2006 at 12:45am

I am second for that customer group feature. I would like to add:

The ability to assign certain products and/or categories to certain group(s) which authorized to purchase those products.

Mariot

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic