ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > QuickBooks Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Line Item Tax - Send Tax Table info

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-August-2010 at 11:48pm
Thank you for the screenshot.  You know the saying... a picture is worth a thousand words. :)

The Order Level feature will map things the way you want.  My only concern is that you would have to map so many, and update them each year.  It would take a week to add them all and map them.  Also, the tax by location interface may not handle 1000+ items.  It was not optimized for that many entries. That is what the tax file does. 

Your best bet is doing it all directly through SQL Manager or writing a script.  We do not have an import script pre-made for that sort of task.  If I remember correctly you have some developers on staff that could build one.  You would need to import your spread sheet to create the tax locations and automatically create a mapping record.

I will create a wish list item for adding rate to the line item description, but I am not sure when the next update will be released.  We just put out v1.07 last week. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic