ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Replacements or Comps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliemmh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Replacements or Comps
    Posted: 20-August-2006 at 11:33pm

Hi,

I have a client that wants to offer "Replacement" and "Comp" as payment options in her admin area.  So if an employee is entering a new order, and it is a replacement for another order, or a complimentary order - that can be entered in the payment field. 

When either of these are entered as a payment selection, they would like the order amount to be changed to zero when recalculate is pressed.

Any suggestions??

Edited by juliemmh - 20-August-2006 at 11:35pm
mullins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mullins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-August-2006 at 2:10pm
quick solution  would  be to set up 100% discounts and give them titles like  'comp'  or 'replacement'  that way you could also look up  all your comps quickly.
juliemmh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliemmh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-August-2006 at 10:08am

That will work just fine - Thanks!

I want to be able to offer both a 100% discount and free shipping for these options, but the settings only allow me to pick one or the other - any way to get it to pick both?

What would also be great is if someone picked the COMP method of payment and it automatically filled in the discount code for the COMP 100% discount.  Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic