ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Tech Login Patch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l.Breen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal Tech Login Patch
    Posted: 15-November-2010 at 2:26pm
I am having an issue with login on new computers or new users (any computer/user that doesn't have a cookie from productCart).
From other forum threads I see that it's caused by an update that our host did (Crystal Tech).
Does anyone know if Early Impact has a patch available?
Crystal Tech would like to Whitelist us for a solution, but I hesitate because we have been hacked at Crystal Tech.
If your familiar with this and can point me to a link regarding a patch that would be great.
Thank You,
Luke

calhouncycle.com
ProductCart v3.11a
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-November-2010 at 2:33pm
I don't see why you would hesitate to have CT whitelist you, despite any security breaches.  A major security flaw was resolved in v3.12 which you should install.  And yes, EI does have a patch fo rthe CT issue.  You should submit a support request in order to obtain that patch.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic