ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

mac/firefox/product cart control panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceylan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mac/firefox/product cart control panel
    Posted: 06-September-2006 at 12:23am

your systen requirements page states:"The latest version of Mozilla’s FireFox appears to be fully compatible with ProductCart’s Control Panel, except for the two features listed :

The only feature that does not seem to work properly is the Set Display Order feature in both the Payment Options and Shipping Options areas of the Control Panel (see the ProductCart User Guide for more information)."

I am on a Mac, and using firefox- when i go to the demo control panel-these features seems to be working fine-

can I then assume the actual store will be fine also?

also-do you thinks getting and installing "virtual pc " on my mac will help in better configuring the cart?

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/virtualpc/virtualpc.as px
Cey
http://www.ceylandesign.com
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-September-2006 at 1:47am
Hi Cey, We have updated the system requirements page. Those issues existed in ProductCart v2.76, but have been removed in ProductCart v3, as you detected yourself by using our demo stores. So you should be just fine. You don't need to install Virtual PC.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
Ceylan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceylan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-September-2006 at 12:35pm
Great thank you--Clap

I saw that the extension for Dreamweaver has not been updated for v3- how soon do you think that willtake place?
Cey
http://www.ceylandesign.com
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-September-2006 at 8:40pm
Things are very busy right now. It will be a few weeks.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic