FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prices with cents not displaying correctly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prices with cents not displaying correctly
    Posted: 13-September-2011 at 11:48am
There is a function in /includes/currencyformatinc.asp that deals with currency formatting.  That function would appear to have a problem.  Please see the PM I sent.  Suggest you upgrade to resolve the issue you report here as well as other concerns expressed in PM. 
mhuttman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhuttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-September-2011 at 11:33am
Hello,

I am managing an installation of ProductCart 3.11b for our clearance website. We never used prices with cents on ProductCart before, but since we started using those prices there have been extra commas added to the pricing:

You can see the extra commas on the Alder & Ash Dining Table and French China Cabinet.

Do you know what could be causing this display issue? I double-checked the raw data on SQL Server, but there are no commas present in that data. Something is causing this display issue when the prices are displayed on the website.

Thanks!

Edited by mhuttman - 13-September-2011 at 12:19pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic