ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Which style sheet modifies viewcart.asp?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakcourt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which style sheet modifies viewcart.asp?
    Posted: 04-October-2011 at 7:11pm
I'm having trouble locating the correct style sheet and tag to modify.... hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  Somehow, a change was made and now the bar with the column headers at the top of the /pc/viewcart.asp page is now light yellow with white text, meaning it is all but unreadable.  I would like to change that to black text, and perhaps change the color of the bar. 

And once the correct style sheet is located - does changing those colors change the appearance on other pages as well, besides viewcart.asp?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Brenda Sievers
Oak Court Creations
www.oakcourtcreations.com
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-October-2011 at 7:53pm
Hi Brenda,
Try checking your header file for the instream CSS (bad for performance by the way).
TH { PADDING-LEFT: 5px; FONT-WEIGHT: 100; FONT-SIZE: 10px; BACKGROUND: #77a2e0; COLOR: #ffffff; FONT-FAMILY: verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif }

oakcourt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakcourt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-October-2011 at 3:25pm
Thanks Hamish... I really appreciate the help!  And I know that the in-line CSS is bad for performance - we're going to be doing a total graphic overhaul of the site shortly and that's at the top of the list to be changed to an external stylesheet.

Brenda Sievers
Oak Court Creations
www.oakcourtcreations.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic