ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > QuickBooks Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK version of Quickbooks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK version of Quickbooks
    Posted: 20-November-2011 at 6:21am
Has anyone in the UK tried to use Quickbooks with ProductCart. I can see that various accounts need to be set up within QB but a lot of work would be needed with regard to stock and so I don't want to go through the work if it's not possible.
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-November-2011 at 8:50am
Hi Terry,
  You were right to ask. It needs the US version of quickbooks.
See http://wiki.earlyimpact.com/quickbooks_synchronizer/system_requirements
Terry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-November-2011 at 9:19am
Hi Hamish,
      Many thanks, I've read the requirements and know that it requires the US version. I can rename the necessary accounts within Quickbooks and make sure all of the stock figures and codes correspond but there must be some difference in the quickbooks program which stops us in the UK from using it. I'm sure if it could be done that easy then you'd have said that in the requirements but stated that it needed a bit of work!
   I could do all the work and take you up on the software for the trial period but it's a lot of work and time wasted if there are unsolvable diferences which is why I was wondering if anybody else had given it a try Smile 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic