ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > Mobile Commerce Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Redirect Issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedLeafDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Redirect Issue
    Posted: 17-January-2012 at 9:19pm
I'm having an issue with the mobile commerce add-on and I just don't have a lot of time to spend looking at this right now. Has anyone else seen this?

I am running 4.5ba PPD. I have a page that has a link on it to: /productcart/pc/home.asp. This works great when viewing on my computer but when I am on my phone shouldn't this send me to the mobile site???
Well, it sends me to /productcart/m/home.asp (which of course brings a page not found error because this page doesn't exist in the m folder).

ANy help would be appreciated. I think it has something to do with the fact that I am running PPD...

Amy

Red Leaf Development

www.redleafdevelopment.com
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-January-2012 at 11:29pm
Hi Amy - we just posted a v4.5 Service Pack (SP1) a few minutes ago, and haven't announced it yet... but you can use the "Check for Updates" link to download the files. After applying the new Service Pack, you will be directed to download a patch for the Mobile Add-on that should address the issue you described. If not, please open a support ticket and we can look into it.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic