ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Using BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing Tax

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theone85ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing Tax
    Posted: 16-August-2012 at 11:07am
Hey All,

I must be missing something really simple somewhere but PCBTO doesn't seem to be charging Tax anywhere on my site.

I cant find the option anywhere. What am I missing? Im running PC BTO 4.5b

Thanks in advance.
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-August-2012 at 11:41am
Check your settings. Company details, country and state codes and of course tax settings. If it is still a problem please raise a support ticket giving a specific example and anything that was done such as code edits or upgrades since it was working last.
theone85ca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theone85ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-August-2012 at 11:52am
I've checked all that and to be honest, its never worked. That alone makes me think im missing something. Ill open the support ticket and perhaps you guys can see what im missing and where.

Thanks.
theone85ca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theone85ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-August-2012 at 12:01pm
I just checked another site I know its using PC BTO and I dont see the Tax on theres either. Can someone tell me where in the check out process the tax shows up?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic