ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Integrating to payment gateway

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamiox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Integrating to payment gateway
    Posted: 18-November-2006 at 4:40am
Hi,

I was told to integrate our company's ProductCart with the local Bank's payment gateway that is not found in the PC list. Any manual on how i can do this? The local bank payment gateway supports simple form POST method with the fields indicating merchant id, amount to charge etc.
jamiox.net
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-November-2006 at 3:14pm

Although we do not have any formal documentation, you can download the following guideline and samples for integrating a payment gateway under ProductCart v3+

http://www.earlyimpact.com/temp/ProductCart_Gateway_Integration.zip

Please note that we cannot offer assistance if you take on the project of integrating your own payment gateway with ProductCart.

The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
jamiox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamiox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2006 at 9:04am
Thanks. I'll check on the package.
jamiox.net
jamiox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamiox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-November-2006 at 9:11am

My company wants to check on the cost to have the payment gatway modules developed and supported. Any suggestion? Please drop me a private mail for your quotation. I've the development guide from the payment gateway if you need it. Anyway, they are using simple form POST.

jamiox.net
NWilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-November-2006 at 4:02pm
As far as I recall, EarlyImpact won't do customizations but will rather refer you to their certified developers list - http://www.earlyimpact.com/partners-dev.asp

Any of those guys/girls should be able to do what you need.
jamiox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamiox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-November-2006 at 3:11am

Hi,

How are they being certified by earlyimpact?

jamiox.net
jamiox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamiox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-November-2006 at 8:41am
Hi,

besides change the files in the .zip file i've just downloaded, must i change any of the existing files in admin or include? I notice that the addrtpaymentopt.asp doesn't reflect my customised payment gateway.
jamiox.net
sbcreation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbcreation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-April-2007 at 1:52am
Originally posted by earlyimp earlyimp wrote:

Although we do not have any formal documentation, you can download the following guideline and samples for integrating a payment gateway under ProductCart v3+

http://www.earlyimpact.com/temp/ProductCart_Gateway_Integration.zip

Please note that we cannot offer assistance if you take on the project of integrating your own payment gateway with ProductCart.

Can this guide be use on ProductCart v2.76 ?
I apologise for dragging this post out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic