ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Requested Search Functions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Requested Search Functions
    Posted: 15-April-2013 at 11:39am

Sorry for the wave of suggestions. Our goal for winter/spring 2013 is streamlining management, inventory, and shipping to work smarter, not harder.

To that end, I'd like to suggest what I think would be a simple improvement that would be dramatically helpful in managing inventory.

Ability to search for products marked "Not For Sale". I love that PC gives us the option to tell customers an item is not currently available, and when/if it is expected back in stock. But more than once we've restocked a product via the update inventory link, and completely forgotten it was manually made unavailable via the "not for sale" option. Adding this as a search option would be helpful for monitoring products have this setting turned on.

Ability to search inactive products only. We have the option to "include inactive products", but no way to search ONLY inactive products, i.e. exclude active products. Again, for the same reason as above, this would be a helpful feature.

I think these features would be appreciated by many stores managing a warehouse, and hope you'll consider adding!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic