ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database Trouble after moving ProductCart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austcold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-April-2013 at 8:51pm
Thanks Greg,

Thought I should look into Mat's explanation of the error. 

I found that he is correct in that the DB Table is not there. I also checked this in the old server and found it was also missing there.

Somehow the store has been functioning on the old server without it, and even though I am using the same files it now requests the DB Table. I know this sounds unlikely but it has been.

Can anyone confirm what other DB Tables where added to the Database and in what upgrade release it was added.
www.austcoldindustries.com.au

austcold View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austcold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-April-2013 at 9:06pm
I have decided to get Greg to take care of this as he is can attend to this promptly for me, and there is some urgency to this.

www.austcoldindustries.com.au

Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-April-2013 at 11:48pm
This appears to be resolved. Database users with insufficient permissions owned a variety of tables within the db. Additionally, many tables were duplicated. I re-assigned ownership of the unique tables and deleted the empty duplicate tables. And for newbies who think this sounds hard and complicated, I'll share with you that I still recall those days when I would have had no imagination for what this all means. It keeps one humble to remember what a long learning curve some of this can be. Happy Sunday.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic