ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Incomplete Cart Suggestion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razor150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Incomplete Cart Suggestion
    Posted: 16-June-2014 at 5:19pm
It would be really convenient for customers to be able to View, and maybe have a message after logging in asking them if they want to complete their order that become marked Incomplete. This isn't a huge issue but sometimes if a customer has to do something when they start checking out, and are gone long enough for their session to expire while in checkout this sometimes causes them to lose their cart. Especially if they don't get the message about re-loading their cart, which then causes them annoyance because they think have to start over.

I am pretty sure an Incomplete Cart stays in the customers saved carts until it is actually submitted, but getting customers to actually look in their saved carts can be hit and miss. I also think they don't intuitively think about looking in Saved Carts for an order that disappeared during check out. 

If this was implemented in v5 then awesome, and please ignore. Although it would be nice to have it patched into v4.7. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what i mean.

Edited by razor150 - 16-June-2014 at 5:26pm
Todd Sellers
Rings & Things
Brett View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2015 at 3:22am
I'd love to see this functionality as well. We end up with quite a few incomplete orders arising as a result of people going through the checkout process in order to apply coupons and check actual discounted prices. Anything which makes it easier for people to come back and complete their order would be just great.

I wonder how we'd implement this though?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic