ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Exporting products with multiple images

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gminds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exporting products with multiple images
    Posted: 06-November-2015 at 1:18am
Hi,

How do you export products with multiple images?  It looks like the CSV is only designed for the main category image.   This is for the older version.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Ryan.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-November-2015 at 2:09pm
Well, to be clear, the import does handle the large/medium/thumb images.  We agree on that, correct?

In 4.5, an "import additional images" feature was introduced.  What version are you on?
gminds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gminds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-November-2015 at 2:20pm
Hi Greg,

Thanks for posting.  I'm actually looking to 'export' all of our product images using a csv file folder structure to maintain some order.  It seems this isn't possible.  We had no problem getting the main images + category images.  It's just those products with multiple gallery images that we're missing.   I suspect the issue is in how PC stores the additional images - various folders/cache and such.  Am I missing something? 

You are correct on the import handling - that was not an issue.

Any advice or ideas would welcome.

Thanks,
Ryan.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-November-2015 at 2:37pm
We encountered that issue last year on a project and have built an export that works on v4.7.

Contact me by e-mail to discuss obtaining this code. greg @ greybearddesign.com. I'll need to know what version store you are running.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic