ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Contact Us' Multi-eMail Destination Selection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MGatESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Contact Us' Multi-eMail Destination Selection
    Posted: 02-October-2018 at 10:23am
Currently, the v5.2.10 of ProductCart has a "Contact Us" page where customers/visitors can send an email to a SINGLE e-mail address - fill in the form, hit CONTINUE, and it sends to the email address you set in the Admin section for Email.

I have noticed that other companies have e-mail forms on their websites with either a dropdown box or radio-button selections on WHO to address the email to - such as giving the option of sending it to "Sales" or "Technical Support", etc.

Any possibility of having a future version with a more customizable eMail form?  I was thinking something in the way of a radio-button/checkbox selection in the Administration section to turn "On" or "Off" multiple e-mail address selection?  

Could have it that, once turned "On", you can add multiple different selections, with a field for the "Label" (what the customer would see as a selection in the form), then a field to set the e-mail address to send the form data to.  I'm thinking a similar setup to the form for "Product Options" - where you can add, remove and rearrange the options/selections for the drop-down above the form.
~ Mark G.

ESS, Inc. - www.endoscopy.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic